As MUBAY Group companies, we strive to fulfill our stated mission statement:
- To farm and process food with environmental sensibilities
- To actively engage in social responsibility projects, in order to improve the socio-economic well-being of farmers and local citizens
- To protect the health of our customers and team members through 100% natural food production
- To constantly seek improvements in our systems, operations and product line
This mission statement is the same for all of our group companies.
Therefore, we have been extremely proud of our company Chairman, Mr. Mehmet MAVUK, who donated an undisclosed sum to the Dikili Public Hospital.
The funds were used for hospital's service capability repairs and upgrades. Namely:
- Ultrasound Imaging equipment (repairs)
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) equipment (repairs)
- 4 Air Conditioning systems (new construction)
- Bathroom facilities for the disabled (new construction)
On the website of Ministry Health, the following statement was issued (in Turkish):